The official integration and certification between the ISS SecurOS™ VMS platform and the Software House C•CURE® 9000 Access Control System.
Woodbridge, NJ – March 27, 2017 – Intelligent Security Systems (ISS) is pleased to announce the official integration and certification between the ISS SecurOS™ VMS platform and the Software House C•CURE® 9000 access control system.
The integration consists of main 2 parts:
- ISS can receive C•CURE® 9000 event and device information and represent it in the SecurOS™ User Interface.
- ISS can push video from the SecurOS VMS to the C•CURE® 9000 User Interface.
Event integration features (via SecurOS User Interface):
- Receive all Events from the C•CURE 9000 system into SecurOS.
- Send Commands from SecurOS to C•CURE 9000 (Open, Close, Open door group, etc..).
- C•CURE 9000 to SecurOS entity mapping.
- All C•CURE 9000 devices can be represented on a SecurOS Map.
- Device Name and State will be visible on the Map.
- Icons representing the devices will change color depending on State.
- There will be right-click controls for each device on the Map – for sending Commands back to the C•CURE 9000 system.
- All supported Events from C•CURE 9000 can be displayed in the SecurOS Event Viewer user interface.
- Video from cameras associated with C•CURE 9000 devices can be displayed in the SecurOS Media Client.
- SecurOS Rules based engines (Macros/Scripts) can be used to catch events from C•CURE 9000, and create custom reaction scenarios (e.g. If door access is denied, sound audio alarm, display associated camera view to Operator).
Video integration features (via C•CURE 9000 User Interface):
- Users can view live and recorded SecurOS video from the C•CURE 9000 user interface.
- Users can receive camera events, control PTZ devices and export SecurOS video through the C•CURE 9000 software.
- Ability to represent events/alarms from ISS system in C•CURE 9000 software.
- Ability to represent all servers from ISS system in C•CURE 9000 software.
- Ability to represent all cameras from ISS system in C•CURE 9000 software.
Please also visit the Tyco website for additional certification details (under “Video Management” partners): https://tycosecurityproducts.com/Partners/CompatibilityMatrix.aspx
SecurOS™ versions: 9.1 and higher
SecurOS™ editions: Premium, Enterprise
C•CURE® 9000 version: 2.40, 2.50
ISS, headquartered in Woodbridge, NJ, and with offices worldwide, is a leader in Video Intelligence Solutions, comprising of an enterprise VMS, Video Analytics modules, as well as an integration platform. ISS incorporates security management and business intelligence into a comprehensive solution, and boasts of over 120,000 successful deployments in 53 countries worldwide.
Learn more about ISS at www.isscctv.com.
About Software House
Software House technologies are currently installed in more than 5,500 installations worldwide, touching all vertical markets. Over 170 of the Fortune 500 Companies use C•CURE.
Software House has established itself in the security industry as an innovator by being the first company to apply sophisticated database management software to access control and security management systems. At a time when most security companies focused on selling hardware, Software House identified and developed a market niche for sophisticated software-based computerized solutions to manage and integrate diverse security hardware devices.
Software House solutions include the innovative C•CURE 9000 security and event management system and the flagship C•CURE 800/8000 access control solution.
Learn more about Software House at www.swhouse.com.
Tina A. George