Woodbridge, NJ — March 7, 2016 — Intelligent Security Systems (ISS), is pleased to announce the official release of its new web-based System Design Tool. The Tool can be accessed directly from the ISS website (Access Tool now!) and will be a go-to resource for ISS partners for all their Pre-Sales and project design needs.
The System Design Tool will allow partners to:
- Define 1 or more Sites for their project.
- Define all Cameras being using including all camera details such as resolution, fps, recording %, data retention period, etc…
- Define all Microphones being used and all corresponding parameters.
- Define required SecurOS features such as VideoWall, Reports Module, POS, Access Control, etc…
- Define required SecurOS Analytics modules such as SecurOS Auto, SecurOS Cargo, SecurOS Face, etc…
- Define additional options about support, training, and ISS servers used.
- Immediately View a Project Report including: ISS Bill of Material; Camera Summary; Server/Storage Recommendations.
- Save/Export Project report.
About Intelligent Security Systems (ISS)
ISS, headquartered in Woodbridge, NJ, and with offices worldwide, is a leader in video management and analytic software. ISS is the nucleus of a complete surveillance deployment, incorporating security management and business intelligence into a comprehensive solution to address a variety of use cases and verticals. Turning traditional video management into Video Intelligence, it can manage and monitor an unlimited number of cameras and devices, apply analytics, and integrate disparate systems into one centralized visualization platform.
Smart video subsystems include Face Capture & Recognition, Traffic Monitoring, Transit & Cargo Container Recognition, License Plate Recognition, and Object Tracking, as well as dedicated solutions for POS (shrinkage detection) and ATM systems. ISS has successfully deployed over 100,000 systems in command of over 1.5 million cameras worldwide. The development team has over 20 years of experience creating highly intelligent security solutions. For more information about ISS, please visit www.isscctv.com