A career at ISS offers an unprecedented opportunity to work with an industry leader in one of the most technologically advanced industries. Pursuing a career with ISS could be one of the best decisions you ever make. Recognizing individual and team performance while mixing exciting work with a healthy dose of fun is our style.
It’s not easy. We are very selective. But if you have the expertise, integrity, and drive, contact us with your resume. Send it to email@example.com.
Northeast Regional Sales Manager
- Work to develop and drive spec opportunities with A&E partners and consultants
- Offer detailed and timely reports on activities and opportunities within the region. Previous experience with CRM and Excel a must
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy producing the highest possible long-term market share.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- First tier responsibility in engaging Manufacturer’s Representatives and hiring in the designated region, with a consent of Senior Management and as budgets permit.
- Conduct evaluations of all personnel within Manufacturer’s Representatives Firm. Train and drive to hit quotas and objectives.
- Advise senior management of effectiveness of non-direct reports, such as support, engineering, and marketing personnel
- 25% to 50% Travel
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with excellent listening skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Experience with Excel and CRM
- Continuously review all sales activities, targets, and strategies to maximize results
- Must have a proven and successful track record selling VMS within the specified region
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent of 3-5 years work-related experience
Technical Support Engineer, Multiple Locations
This position supports ISS integrators and end-users on ISS software for video surveillance and security. This is a fast-paced dynamic customer service and support environment. Prior experience in security applications is required and help desk and/or installation experience is a plus. Will work closely with technicians and other Customer Service professionals. Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to identify problems and provide resolutions including researching product issues, training customers in the use of our software and documenting product-related help desk issues. Diagnostic/troubleshooting abilities required, as well as knowledge of Windows Operating Systems. Excellent opportunity to grow with an established company providing mission-critical security software products.
Education and Experience: A minimum of an Associates degree in Computer Science, MIS or other related field is highly desirable. 3 or more years of relevant work experience, including both CCTV and software programming is recommended.