A career at ISS offers an unprecedented opportunity to work with an industry leader in one of the most technologically advanced industries. Pursuing a career with ISS could be one of the best decisions you ever make. Recognizing individual and team performance while mixing exciting work with a healthy dose of fun is our style.
It’s not easy. We are very selective. But if you have the expertise, integrity, and drive, contact us with your resume. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WESTERN Regional Sales Manager
- Work to develop and drive spec opportunities with A&E partners and consultants
- Offer detailed and timely reports on activities and opportunities within the region. Previous experience with CRM and Excel a must
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy producing the highest possible long-term market share.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- First tier responsibility in engaging Manufacturer’s Representatives and hiring in the designated region, with a consent of Senior Management and as budgets permit.
- Advise senior management of effectiveness of non-direct reports, such as support, engineering, and marketing personnel
- 25% to 50% Travel
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with excellent listening skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Experience with Excel and CRM
- Continuously review all sales activities, targets, and strategies to maximize results
- Must have a proven and successful track record selling VMS within the specified region
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent of 3-5 years work-related experience